Saturday 31 March 2012

Up In The Loft: Part 2

So, don't believe me when I say that my sewing genuis appeared at a young age?? Look what was lurking in the suitcases full of all my primary school stuff... Yes, PRIMARY!!
 Turns out I was quite the little crafter, eh? :)
I have no idea what 'Detective Street' was all about... who remembers that film 'Harriet The Spy'?? Think it was something to do with that!
My grandma and I also had to sift through loads of framed photographs, of various people: baby photos of me and my brother, dogs we've had over the years, weddings, special occasions, birthdays... we took all the photos out and made up a box full of frames, and along with those and other things, we're taking them to a bootsale next week! SO EXCITED!! There was one frame and picture that couldn't be separated though, and has come home with me...
Awww, bubba!! :) I love my mummy!
BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment