Sunday 11 March 2012

Something rude and something shrewd...

Seriously, the weather has been amazing all day today, and I think the sunshine went to my head a bit...!!
I made a rather rude cushion. SO RUDE, that I daren't post it yet... This blog is just not ready for such smut, but I think I'm on to a winner design...

So, that's the something rude - let your imaginations run wild!!!
Something shrewd: Tom's friend - also named Tom, confusingly - has recently set up a pretty brilliant music promotion company called Lemur Promotions, and is now organising his 4th gig with bands mainly based in the Brighton area. If you're in a band and are interested in gigging under this name, go to www.facebook.com/lemur.promotions - Tom's a really good bloke, and even provides your beer and snacks for you! What a top banana!
I'm so sure of his success that I have made a little something for him that I believe will one day adorn a vintage arm chair in his smart office, that wannabe-bands will see when they come to sign a contract and they'll 'Oooh' and 'Ahh!' at it's magnificence...
Ladies and gents, I give you:
The 'Lemur Promotions' promotional cushion!!!!
Hope you like, Tom!! :)
What have all of you lot been up to today in this gorgeous sunshine? Happy days!!
BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment