Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Heart Kirstie Allsop...

Don't all us crafters LOVE this woman???
Aaaah... Kirstie.
I mean, thanks to her, last Christmas I rediscovered my passion for this kind of thing, and she managed to get the majority of us searching out our needles and squeezing our creative juices. She almost single-handedly responsible for the sharp rise in knitting, crafts and tools sales both on our highstreets and on the internet. We've stopped heading straight for a shop-made shallow token and instead we try new projects that can then be given away as thoughtful gifts, and personal touches to our own homes. A seriously brilliant mascot!!
Tom's mum very kindly bought me her homemade craft book for Christmas, and I've now assembled enough of the stuff to start a few of the projects. Tonight I made this!! LOOK! IT'S SO CUTE:
Literally took me about 45 minutes to make, and it's so pretty! I've seen them in shops for a long time now, but they cost to buy, obviously. In fact, this was so simple, I'm going to take the same bits with me to work tomorrow so my client can make her own. I've found a good home for mine, but I've decided it looks a little lonesome on it's own, so I will post a photo once EVERY SINGLE KNOB has one!
Enjoy!!
BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment