Thursday 8 March 2012

Jeremy Kyle and bananas...

This Tuesday we had new carpet laid down throughout our flat and I am still high on those good new carpet fumes!! It has totally transformed the flat, and seeing as we had to haul the furniture out, when we put it all back we took the opportunity to rearrange a bit and now everything looks new and fresh and lovely! Happy times :)
With the house to myself this morning, I've hoovered, polished and cleaned up, and have been streaming episodes of Jeremy Kyle on to my laptop (I love that man.)
Grrr... love it when he's angry!!
I've also been doing some baking - Tom's bunch of bananas are on the turn so I originally thought 'Banana bread!'; but then realised banana's aren't very low G.I.-wise. I went online and found a nice recipe for a low G.I. version from 'These Precious Things' blog which is here!
I added a spoonful of sugar-free raspberry jam to it because it was in the fridge and wanted a little something extra to taste.
Bon appetit...

Perfect pre-work treat!
 Just to remind you as of the 1st April I will be embarking on my 2nd "£2-a-day" adventure, and relying once again on food donations, Asda's own brand crisps and staying in! Make sure you keep track and hopefully you'll find a tip or two on how to save some pennies!

BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment