Saturday 21 September 2013

So pretty, you have to see!!

Look! The result of just one week of brewing, daily turning and swishing of the fruits, and being kept in my shoe cupboard...
I am so stunned by the colours already! And the red and pink tones of it just scream out CHRISTMAS PRESENT to you! Having shown Tom, we're now trying to work out who would appreciate them most as presents. I will also have to make sure I taste them before I give them away!
Going to crack on with some sewing later today; making some bits to put away for people and also start to make progress with my Nan's present, which she's been waiting for all year long.
I've also found a post on Buzzfeed this week showcasing the underestimated art of stamping, and it's truly inspired me. It's nice to keep trying different things, and the projects in this are so ridiculously simple, yet so effective, I think I may well have to try some out. See them all HERE.

Back later, ttfn.

BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment