Friday 13 January 2012

It's Time For Tea

Happy days! I'm now on Folksy.com listed under 'The World of Button Brown', and therefore officially selling my shizzle to the big Wide World! I've not got a huge number of things to list at the moment, but my rag bag and button box have expanded recently and so I have a lot to be getting on with, including some stuff with tassles on...!!
It's come to my attention that you lovely people are actually reading these babblings of mine, which is great to hear, so THANK YOU! I will now put out a plea for anyone out there who happens to have a lot of fabrics, cushions, threads, beads, buttons, etc that they are looking to give to a good home! You'll get a mention on Folksy and on here if you help the cause!! Ha!
Here's my latest design for y'all to look at, I'm pretty pleased with it:
Appliqué and embroided cushion, using felt and recycled fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment