Sunday 12 February 2012

Love Day and Sad Love Songs...

I don't call Valentine's Day Valentine's Day - I call it Love Day, because it is a little bit ridiculous as far as National Holidays go. But that's not enough to curb me from buying a cute card for my luvver, and this year I went to The Paper Bird for mine. Vicky makes cards from recycled paper and musical scores found in Charity Shops, and creates these one-off beauties like this one I bought for Tom:


We're off to Brighton in the next couple of hours... SO EXCITED!! We're staying in a hotel tomorrow night and then going to a gig promoted by a friend of ours in the city centre on Valentine's night. First and foremost though, we're going to do some house hunting and some research for work. Literally can't wait, I just want to get down there now. I'm going to get the most of the seaside air.

In other news, two days before Love Day, and we hear that Whitney Houston has died in her hotel room, aged just 48. No doubt the press will be plastered with pictures from inside her hotel room identifying the clues to a troubled and sad last moments of a life. So sad.

All for now, peeps. See y'soon. BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment