Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year's Eve!

So it's nearly 2013, only 16hrs off... Time to post up my new year's resolutions:

1) Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels: Time to really buckled down and do this Slimming World stuff seriously, as I have two bloody good reasons to do so now! I managed to lose around 9lbs before Christmas, which was good enough for the time of year, but now to really shift some serious pounds...


2) Learn to knit something: Tom's mum is a fabulous and imaginative knitter, and I've decided, having completed my patchwork target this year, I would learn to knit something basic but pretty to add to skills I have craft-wise.


3) Remember birthdays and celebrations and get cards out: There are certain people in my life who ALWAYS remember my birthday or send me a card if something good happens. I think it's time to start making them feel remembered back and so this year I will try to send everyone a card when they're having a special time.


There is also the small matter of the fact that on Christmas Eve this year, I got ENGAGED!!!!!!

 Tom made me the happiest lady on Earth and finally popped me the question. With plans for the wedding to be in 2014, we need to be careful with our money this year and save up for our honeymoon and other things. It's going to be awesome.

Anyway, gotta get ready for work now (Boo!!) But, happy new year to you all! What are you up to this evening??

Lots of new start love,

BB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment